As bloggers, we must stay organized and on top of our posting schedules. We have notebooks and calendars brimming with ideas and schedules. Then life happens, and our attention gets pulled away. Even if we’re organized to perfection, something is bound to pop up and some things get pushed aside. Sometimes blogging gets thrown to the wayside. But all hope isn’t lost for us busy little bees. It’s okay to get lost. Deep breath in. Now breathe out.
In the last two weeks, I’ve been swamped at my day job. While I wasn’t working much more than my normal hours, I was definitely working harder. A lot harder. By the time I got home, I was dead. Nothing that required my brain to function happened. No cleaning, no laundry, and definitely no blogging. After catching up on everything else, I realized something. I normally have at least a week scheduled in advance, but at this moment I have nothing scheduled. Nothing. Panic mode was starting to sink in.
In light of this nothing scheduled none sense, I was scrambling through the internet trying to find post ideas. I have several drafts, but none of them ready to be published. Then it hit me. I’ve got all these ideas, but no time to write them. Not enough to give them justice or take decent photos. What’s a girl to do? Then it hit me. Why not post all my ideas so other’s can reap the benefits? Without further ado -and so I’ll stop rambling- here are 25 post ideas for beauty and lifestyle bloggers.
- Write a 10 things post that includes tips and tricks for your readers.
- List your top 5 favorite beauty products.
- Respond to a tag.
- Talk about your favorite apps or websites.
- Review a product you’ve been loving or hating.
- Talk about something you’ve learned or experiences recently that could benefit your readers.
- Share your daily/nightly skin care routine for the season.
- Feature your pet and share tips to those thinking about getting that animal.
- Share your blogging process.
- Write an open letter to someone. It could be your younger self or your annoying neighbor.
- Make a list of advice for a new blogger.
- Tell everyone about your work/school essentials that you can’t live without.
- List your goals for the month or year.
- Share quotes or songs that inspire and motivate you.
- Do an Outfit Of The Day post, sharing what you’re wearing and where you got it.
- Share something you like to collect, and why you collect it.
- Talk about your pet peeves or something that irritates you.
- Talk about your mottos or something you live by.
- Share a book(s) you’ve been loving recently.
- Feature a brand that you love.
- Share your everyday makeup look.
- Answer frequently asked questions from your readers.
- Show what’s in your handbag.
- Share your travel essential.
- Do your own “post idea” post!
Please take these ideas and flourish. What other post ideas do you have? Have you ever done a post like this? Share it in the comment section to keep the inspiration flowing!